1. You deserve someone who knows how to make up with you again after making you feel bad. Not someone who’s very good with just the word, “sorry.”
2. If you cheat on someone that's willing to do anything for you, you really cheated yourself.
3. Three solutions to every problem: Accept it, Change it, Leave it. If you can’t accept it, change it. If you can’t change it, leave it.
4. You can tell me a hundred times that you're sorry, and a thousand more that it won't happen again. You know I love you more than anyone in this world, but all these lies? I'm sorry, I can't deal with that.
5. It’s hard to look for something else when what you really want is right in front of you.
6. We're all addicted to something that takes away the pain
7. Half way between wrong and right. I know I'm playing with fire but I don't know why
8. The saddest kind of sad is the sad that tries not to be sad. You know, when sad tries to bite its lip and not cry and smile and go, “No, I’m happy for you”? that’s when it’s really sad.
9. That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself another drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.
10. When you stop trying to find the right man and start becoming the right woman, the right man will find his way to you.
11. There's another thing to learn about tears: They can't make somebody who doesn't love you anymore love you again.
12. The heart is always right- if there's a question of choosing between the mind and the heart- because mind is a creation of the society. It has been educated. You have been given it by the society, not by existence. The heart is unpolluted. -Osho
1. Forget what hurt you in the past. But never forget what it taught you.
2. Too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, & too determined to be defeated.
3. While you're sleeping with your pride wishin' I could hold you tight, I'll be over you. Movin' on with my life.
4. Heaven help the fool who did her wrong. He should've thought of that, before he left her all alone. If she's lonely now she won't be lonely long.
5. If you think you can do better than this. Then I guess we're done. Let's not drag this on, consider me gone.
6. In fact I'll feel a whole lot better, But you'll think of me.
7. All you do is take. And I've got nothin to give you right now.
8. It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.
9. Don't take someone for granted just because you know everytime you push them away, they'd always come running back. Cause one day they won't.
10. "if he misses you, he'll call. If he wants you, he'll say it. And if he cares, he'll show it. If not, he can't be worth your time because you're obviously not worth his."
11. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make different choices.
12. Care too little, you'll lose them. Care too much, you'll get hurt.
13. Second chances are rare. You ought to take better advantage of them.
14. Take a look at you'll see, there is no one like me
15. People ask why love is so hard to hold onto. I ask, if you have to hold on hard to your love, is it really love you're holding onto?
16. Sometimes, no matter how much you do, or how much you try, someone will not understand how much you've done until you're gone and they have no one left who actually cares about them, who can look out for them, and who will understand.
17. Cry until you can't cry anymore. Eventually you get to the point where you can't even feel sad anymore. Just numb. Then after awhile, you become happy again.
18. If you’re going to do anything at all, just don’t tell me you’re sorry. I know you well enough to know that you aren’t. I’m not the little naïve girl I once was when I first met you.
19. You made your choice and it wasn't me. So if one day you try to come back and the choice is mine, it won't be you.
If you haven't heard/listened to the band The Holdup, you should.
Miss You Drunk Texting Motion The Drugs Back Then Summertime
Those are just some of my favorites. A lot of the quotes on my blog are from those songs.
1. Change is never easy. You fight to hold on and you fight to let go.
2. If this is what you want, I am fine with that. but when you think about coming back, remember you had your chance.
3. It's funny how easily we get attached to someone we've known for a short time. It'seven funnier to feel hurt when that someone starts to value you less than he used to. And you can't even complain about it, since you're just attached. Not committed.
4. Forget how much it hurts and try again -Marley
5. If your presence doesn't make an impact, your absence won't make a difference
6. Do whatever you want, and if it`s something that you`ll regret in the morning.. sleep in late
7. Too often, the thing you want most is the one thing you can’t have. Desire leaves us heartbroken. It wears us out. Desire can wreck your life. But as tough as wanting something can be, the people who suffer the most are those who don’t know what they want.
8. In life you’ll realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, and some will teach you. But most importantly some will bring out the best in you.
9. I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all. - Coco Chanel
10. live high, love much, loosen up, laugh harder, get real, cheer up, dream big, be strong, aim higher.
11. Alcohol doesn't turn people into someone they're not. It just makes them forget to hide that part of themselves.
12. We don't remember days, we remember moments.
13. Our lives are shaped by those who refuse to love us.
14. Sometimes I wonder what people assume about my personality from the way I look.
15. It’s the friends you can call at four in the morning who listen to you cry on the phone even when they know he didn’t deserve you anyway.
16. Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now and then got it back again. -Frances Rodman
17. Don't take someone for granted just because you know every time you push them away, they'd always come running back. Because one day they won't.
18. Sometimes I wonder what people assume about my personality from the way I look.
19. Just think how happy you would be if you lost everything you have right now and then got it back again. -Frances Rodman
20. Love is when you hug someone as tight as you can, and you're still not close enough.
21. The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you
22. How do you look at the one you love, and tell yourself you need to walk away.