so chris leaves for college on sunday... I'm definitely not looking forward to this year without him :(
Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it's for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough.
1. No one is afraid of heights, they are afraid of the fall. No one is afraid to play, they are afraid to lose. No one is afraid of the dark, they are afraid of what's in it.
2. You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. but in the end, its always their actions you should judge them by. its actions, not words, that matter.
3. I love how no matter what age, men are still boys. And relationships are still a game.
4. I love how no matter what age, men are still boys. And relationships are still a game.
5. so, hold your head high. don't ever let em define the light in your eyes. love yourself, give them hell. you can take on this world. you just stand and be strong and then fight like a girl.
6. Learn to forget about the people who forget about you.
7. There’s a story behind every person. There’s a reason why they’re the way they are. They aren’t just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them, and it’s not a matter of what can fix it, but who.
8. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can , and wisdom to know the difference.
9. Go out there; show em who's boss; Stick ya middle finger in the air; show em what they lost.
10. I was afraid of love, I thought love took time, like a fine wine aging in the cellar. I was wrong. Love is there from the moment you see that person embrace it let it grow, follow your heart, not your mind.
11. I'm done thinking you could ever change. I know my heart will never be the same. But I'm telling myself I'll be okay.
12. We think we know who we are, but we don't. Not until something bad happens to us. ( Pretty Little Liars )
13. I guess you get used to somebody, kinda like having them around. I guess you get used to the way they make you happy, bring you up when you're feeling down. I never dreamed when I was letting you go that I would wake up and miss you this much. I guess you get used to somebody. I guess you get used to being loved.
14. This has everything to do with him. This is about knowing the difference between right and wrong, between the truth and a lie. He took that away from you and if you can't tell the difference, then you can't trust anyone. And if you can't trust, you can't love.
15. It’s a proven fact that men fall in love quicker than women. But it’s also proven they fall out of love quicker too
It's been awhile... Anyway, best decision of my life. Chris proves to me every day that he wants to be in this relationship and he'd never hurt me ever again. Believe me, I've tested him. But as for the whole trust aspect, there's none. So let's see where this takes me.
1. Once you realize that allrelationships aren't perfect is when you'll realize that the grass is not greener on the other side
2. Sometimes the truth makes everythingelse a lie
3. Never lie to someone who trusts you. Never trust someone who lies to you.
4.If you tell the truth, it becomes apart of your past. If you lie, it becomes a part of your future.
5. You change for two reasons. Eitheryou learn enough that you want to or you’ve been hurt enough that you have to.
6. Your arms are the very structure ofwhat I call home. The sound of your heart is the sweetest serenade. I cannot describe how beautiful it is, to feel thevery thing that keeps you alive beat against my chest.
7. My problem is that I can't staymad. I always end up forgiving people even if theydon't deserve it.
8. He's just that guy, you know. Youalways have that one guy like - would have, could have, should have.. but itnever works
Okay so a lot has happened since my last post. I'll fill you in...
Remember Chris? Well long story short, he cheated. The weird part is who I heard it from. He told me. Yeah, wacky I know. Basically it was his last week of school ever, he's a senior, and he had been acting off, I assumed it was nerves but when I asked him about it he just flat out told me. He told me he cheated on me in the first month of our relationship, it's been almost four months, and he said it was eating at him. He only told me the half of it though and I kept finding out more and more from him about all that had happened. This whole thing just butchered our relationship and that's the sad part. I trusted him 100%. I never doubted anything he said and I think that's where I screwed myself.
Naturally I broke it off right away, told him I never wanted to speak to him again, blah blah. But I couldn't get myself to quit talking to him. I came to the conclusion, whether it be stupid or not, that I was going to continue to be with him. I figured if I kept him I'd eventually realize one of two things, either he's worth it or he's not. Simple as that.
I frown upon girls like this too and that's the sad part. Once something like this actually happens to you it's hard to do the "right" thing. I've heard a cheater's always a cheater but he's the only thing that gets me up in the morning, nobody can make me smile quite like he can, ultimately I love the kid and I don't know if I'm strong enough to give up on that. I don't believe people can change, but who knows, I could be wrong.
1. But holding people away from you, and denying yourself love, that doesn't make you strong. If anything it makes you weaker, because you're doing it out of fear -Sarah Dessen
2. Sometimes the truth makes everything else a lie.
3. It's hard to make a decision when you're too tired to hold on and too in love to let go.
4. Fearless is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can't breathe without them.
^I really love this. 5. Most of all I hate that I don't hate you, not even a little bit not even at all.